The Pittsylvania County Service Authority (PCSA) issues water and wastewater (sewer) bills every two months (six times a year). If you have any questions about billing, please contact us at 434-836-7135.
We offer several payment options for our customers:
If Paying By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your PCSA payment coupon (click here for a sample payment coupon). To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least seven (7) business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Send payments to the following address:
Pittsylvania County Service Authority
P.O. Box 209
Blairs, VA 24527-0209
- Payments can be made in person at our office at 405 R & L Smith Drive, Danville, VA 24540 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Credit card and debit card payments can be made at our office, but will incur a 4% processing fee. Note: We only accept Visa, Discover and MasterCard.
- A 24 hour drop box is located adjacent to the main entrance of our office. Payments dropped after 5 p.m. will be credited next business day. Dropped payments should include the payment coupon, or at a minimum include your account number.
No cash, please.
Utility bills can also be paid at the following satellite payment centers:
- First Citizens Bank – all Danville area locations
- Movement Bank - 201 North Union St., Danville, VA 24541
- Carter Bank & Trust – all Danville area locations
Online Payment with Official Payments
You can pay on-line with Official Payments using your Debit Card, Electronic Check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. Just click on the link below and you will be directed to a secure website for your transaction. Please note that you will be charged a $3.95 transaction fee by the vendor plus a 4% processing fee in order to use this service.
Please have your account number available in order to complete the transaction.
Remember, you will need to post or make your payment BEFORE THE CUT-OFF DATE, which is 10 days past the due date shown on your Bill. The failure of any customer to receive a bill shall not relieve him from the obligation to pay the amount due nor waive penalty for failure to pay when due.