Serving Pittsylvania County, Virginia

Note - Change in PCSA Board Meeting Date & Time:  Effective January 14, 2020, the PCSA Board of Commissioner's regular monthly meetings will be held on the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m.  
Meetings will continue to be held at the PCSA office located at 405 R & L Smith Drive.


The Pittsylvania County Service Authority (PCSA) was established in 1973 as an independent entity under the provisions of the Virginia Water and Sewer Authorities Act for the purpose of providing water and sewer service for all areas of the County outside the City of Danville and outside the incorporated towns of Chatham, Hurt, and Gretna.  To serve its customers, the PCSA has contracts to purchase bulk water from the City of Danville, Henry County Public Service Authority, the Town of Chatham and the Town of Hurt.  PCSA does not currently own or operate water or sewer treatment facilities.  

Helpful Links:
-Pittsylvania County Government Page
-City of Danville Utilities


Water System Interconnection - Water Service Interest Survey

If you recently received a survey letter from PCSA regarding a proposed water system project, you can complete the survey online at the link below.  You are asked to complete the survey by mail or online (only one method is necessary) within the next two weeks.  Thank you for your cooperation!

The survey can be found at the following link:   Take the survey here!


Track your water consumption, for FREE!

Visit to sign up for a FREE Eye on Water account.  It's easy and is a helpful tool to track water usage.  You can also set a leak alert to notify you that a leak may have been detected.  There is also a phone app for those who want to check on the go!  View or download the file below for instructions on setting up your EyeOnWater account.  Once you have established your account, you can log in to the system here: